Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hello November!








The mega cute picture on my calender this morning!

November is one of my favourite months of the year. I don't know why, but when it starts I just love it! It's the run up to Christmas, all the shops stock Christmas things, we hear Christmas songs and lights and things start going up! It's also one of the best months for University too, you've finished your first month back and your starting to hand in old projects and get started about the new ones. As sad as it sounds I'm really excited about the busking documentary in the pipeline and making a big start on it! November also brings the winter weather, I absolutely hate being hot and there's something so therapeutic about wrapping up to go outside! Although this all changes when the snow comes and has been here for a few days, turns to ice and going outside is a fast way to commit suicide!


Either way I'm really excited for what November might bring, plus I can no longer be scowled at for Christmas shopping!






Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig