Saturday 30 June 2018

Three Lip Products To Try This Summer | Makeup

Of course, there is no denying that summer lips is all about pinks, nudes and corals. Often following the theme of something that is subtle, pretty and (normally) pink toned. I’m making a conscious effort this spring/summer to make the most of my lipstick stash, as it’s amazing how quickly you can get overwhelmed with your collection. So, this season I’ve picked out three pretty products, which are all taking pride of place on my dressing table. The aim is to ensure that they all get lots of love, enabling me to switch up my look every day. If you’re looking to do the same with your collection, it’s time to get stuck into this list! 



Giving the lips a bit of TLC
A well applied lip colour needs a decent starting point, so it’s really important to give your lips a little bit of TLC before applying any lipstick. I think these need no introduction to beauty fans and it won’t be a surprise that I think the EOS Lip Balms* (£6.50 here) are perfect for this! They are packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil – which leave your lips hydrated, soft and smooth! Of course, they arrive in the most stunning colours and flavours, which makes them totally Instagram worthy – swoon!

The Instagram lip that performs as good as it looks 
Some of my favourite lipsticks of the year have been the gorgeous rose-gold-packaged Tanya Burr lipsticks! Not only do they look absolutely incredible, but they also feel incredible! There is a wide array of shades, but I’m in love with these bridal-inspired nudes, which look lovely whatever the weather! They are in the top running for my wedding day lipstick shade!



The multi-purpose hero
The last thing I’m currently loving are these Lip & Cheek Tints from B. Makeup*! I’m a huge fan of anything that doubles up on multiple tasks, saving you money, time and space in your makeup bag. The Lip & Cheek Tints from B. Makeup arrive in a square compact, with a clear lid and a black base. It’s a lovely cream formulation that performs beautifully as a subtle lip colour, but is also fabulous for adding a dab of colour to your cheeks! Swoooooon! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig