Thursday 26 April 2018

Thursday Tittle-Tattle #06 | 2018

Hope, Freedom, Love just wouldn't feel complete without my 'Thursday Tittle Tattle' series! 'Thursday Tittle Tattle' has to be my longest running blog series and its home to the posts that get the best feedback from my readers. I'm chuffed that so many of you like it and I'm glad to say it's going nowhere! Thursday Tittle-Tattle is back in 2017, dedicated to bringing you breaking news of the beauty world! Check back (almost) every week to see beauty and lifestyle news, events, discounts and even a bit of fashion news thrown in too)! 




Free palette from Makeup Revolution
Makeup extraordinaire brand Makeup Revolution recently surpassed 1 million followers on Instagram. In celebration, they are giving away a special 1 million follower palette, with every purchase over £15 on their website. I have to say, sometimes free palettes are a bit naff, but this one is a total beauty! The colours are stunning and it’s wrapped up in a stunning rose gold palette – swoon! If you’re looking for inspiration, check out their new Unicorn Heart Eyeshadow Palette, which has hints of pink and purple for the ultimate unicorn colour hues.

Natural Face Palette from Too Faced
I buy so many eyeshadow palettes and I really, really neglect my blusher collection! So as soon as I spotted the new Natural Face Palette from Too Faced, I was obsessed! It retails for just £35 and inside the palette you get six velvety, buttery powders infused with hydrating coconut butter. There is absolutely everything you need, from bronzer, blusher and highlight – the ultimate palette, especially if you travel a lot! Inside you get two bronzers (Tropic Like It’s Hot and Sunny Honey), two blushers (Pink Wink and Pink Sand) and two highlighters (Starlight and Satin Sheets). They’ve also released some gorgeous new Natural Nude Lipsticks, which just sound like my kind of heaven!

Celebrate the royal wedding with Cath Kidston
There’s no denying that the world is going a little bit royal wedding mad and there is no doubt that on every corner, there will be a chance to purchase some kind of cheesy souvenir! However, if you want to celebrate but you want something a little special, I highly recommend checking out Cath Kidston. They’ve created a whole range of commemorative products, including this commemorative mug, which I think is far better than anything else I’ve seen doing the rounds!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig