Tuesday 20 March 2018

No Chocolate Easter Gifts | Lifestyle

When you've just had to go dairy-free, Easter is pretty damn depressing time. Yes, I am of course being a little bit over-the-top, but for me, Spring is all about tucking into a bright yellow bag of Mini Eggs. It's something I'm struggling with, but don't worry, I'm well aware it's a first world problem. Nevertheless, if you're like us and have a few people to buy for, who either can't eat chocolate, or don't want chocolate, this post is for you! I was putting together a few Easter gifts and I thought I'd share some of the things I've picked up, just to give you a little bit of Easter inspiration. 


Tip #1: It's all about where you shop 
My biggest tip for Easter shopping is to shop in the unexpected places. It's time to ditch the supermarket aisles and check out some new places. My number one place to go is either TK Maxx or Homesense - purely as they stock their shelves full of pretty Easter bits. They actually do sell some chocolatey bits, but I always make a b-line for the decorative bits. This year I picked up a little two-pack of some little cream porcelain bunnies, which have pretty gold detailing on the ears - gorgeous!

Tip #2: Think pamper 
If you can't stuff your body full of chocolate each Easter, the other thing you can do is take time for a little bit of a pamper. So it's no surprise that I always top up peoples gifts with a little beauty treat. This year I've opted for some gorgeous Roger & Gallet products from their Rose collection, I absolutely have their hand creams! I've also popped in a few Easter products from Lush, who have yet another incredible collection this season! My favourite is the 'Cream Egg', which comes in loads of different designs and smells incredible!

Tip #3: Something for the home
The other thing I personally love to do is decorate the home with small Easter-themed things. This year I was so impressed with the collection in John Lewis, which is not only the cutest thing I've ever seen, but it's also SO cheap, which I never would have expected! Some of my favourite things include these little class eggs, which come in loads of different designs and they are only £1.50! 

I tend to wrap all these little gifts up pastel tissue paper and pop them into a little gift bag. I normally struggle to find gift bags that are really cute, but this year I spotted these beauties from Hema, which are covered in little sheep and only cost me 75p - super chuffed! 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig