Wednesday 7 February 2018

Three DECIEM Skincare Favourites

If you browse my blog for DECIEM (the umbrella brand behind Hylamide), you will not find a DECIEM product I hate. In fact, everything I've tried from Hylamide, NIOD, Hand Chemistry and Fountain has been beautiful. Today I thought it would be nice to take a look at some of my favourite DECIEM products, just in case you need a bit of shopping inspiration!




High-Efficiency Face Cleaner
First up let’s take skincare and the beautiful High-Efficiency Face Cleaner from Hylamide. The cleanser is packed with oils of Mediterranean Crambe and East Asian Kanuga, which are combined with plant-derived esters. Together these ingredients work to 'delete' all impurities from your face and eye makeup. As you rinse away the cleanser a comfortable layer is left on the skin, which is created by Amazonian oils and purified tomato carotenoids. I will always remember the first time I used this cleanser, I first used this cleanser in the morning on what I thought was clean skin and I was quite shocked. After cleansing my face brush was covered in foundation and makeup, which the cleanser had broken down! As far as I was concerned, the makeup wasn't even there, so you can tell how well this cleanser removes all traces of makeup!




Inhibitif Body Serum
Inhibitif claim to reduce hair growth so you don't have to shave/wax so often, however the thing I was interested in was the reduction of ingrowing hairs. The concept is that you shave or wax and then apply this to your skin twice a day. For the best results, you need to be quite dedicated and stick to this for 2 months. The serum is a very nice texture and it absorbs quickly into the skin. Whenever I use this product I see results very quickly, with both my hair growth and ingrowing hairs visibly reduced. The Inhibitif Body Serum costs £30 and I think it's totally worth it. For me it's purely worth it for the ingrown hair reduction, let alone the hair removal. 




Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
The last thing I wanted to talk today is the Hyaluronic Acid from The Ordinary. I’m sure everyone knows about The Ordinary, but just in case you haven’t – The Ordinary prides itself in getting rid of ridiculous prices for skincare. Offering pioneering formulations, with honest descriptions and good prices. I use a lot of Hyaluronic Acid serums, but I use this one when I feel like my skin just needs an extra little boost. This formulation from DECIEM combines low-, medium and high-molecular weight, for optimised absorbion at all layers of the skin! 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig