Monday 5 February 2018

Bloom In Style | Red Carpet Manicure Spring Collection

Red Carpet Manicure were actually the first ever at-home gel brand I ever tried and coincidentally, they were the world's first to bring at-home gel polish to the market. As I only became obsessed with gel manicures half way through 2017, I'd been thinking recently that all my shades are a little bit wintery. So I was pretty damn chuffed when the Red Carpet Manicure Bloom In Style collection*, landed at my doorstep. I'm one for pastel hues all year round, but I love when Spring comes around and it's officially acceptable for them to grace my nails!



The Red Carpet Manicure Bloom In Style collection is exactly what everyone needs this springtime, featuring an array of fun pastels, which are lovely exciting colours that suggest the greenery and blooms to come. The collection literally has everything from coral shimmers, to beautiful shades of periwinkle blue and it's safe to say I'm already in love! In total the Red Carpet Manicure Bloom In Style collection has six gorgeous shades, which whether you choose to use them as a manicure or pedicure, they will be the perfect finishing touch to your spring wardrobe!



From top to bottom on the nail wheel below, we have - Best Buds (a lovely neon purple crème shade), Vintage Mint (a neon mint in the same finish), Brace & Lace (which is the perfect finishing touch of pink glitter), Floral In Coral (a lovely rich coral hue, with a pretty shimmer), Smell The Roses (a light pink with a gorgeous shimmer) and finally A Hemline Above The Rest (a lovely blue periwinkle shade with a crème finish).



All-in-all it's the collection everyone needs for springtime and I just know I'll be wearing it all season long! What I love about Red Carpet Manicure is that it's simplest at home process, meaning you can get lovely gel nails, in just five quick steps. If you love this beautiful Red Carpet Manicure collection, you don't have long to wait. It will be available from the Red Carpet Manicure website, priced at £12.95 a shade, from March 2017.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig