Tuesday 16 January 2018

Superdrug Treat Me Body Butter | Budget Beauty

As someone who has generally quite oily skin, I’ve been quite shocked to find my skin really drying up this winter. Especially on my elbows (ouch), knees and feet, which have really felt the brunt of the bitterly cold spells and the snow we had in December. I’ll be the first to admit that my skin has spoiled me a bit in the past, meaning that I’ve not really had to pay attention to moisturising, almost always skipping that step when I get out of the shower, yet now I’m really starting to pay for it!




There’s no denying that if you moisturise as much as your told to, it can be quite an expensive beauty chore, especially if like me, you like to smother yourself in thicker, luxurious body butters. Which is why I was really excited to see the Superdrug Treat Me range expanding into a new range of Body Butters and Body Sorbets. Superdrug already have a successful range of Treat Me Bath & Shower Soaks, so I imagine this felt like the obvious next step! The new Body Butters and Body Sorbets use the same fruity and sweet fragrance inspiration, which is found in the other products, inventing them into new formulations.




I have two of the scents here, which are Salted Caramel, plus Raspberry and Vanilla, which I have to say smell pretty damn incredible. Not only do they smell amazing as you use them, but the scent lingers on the skin, meaning you smell fabulous all-day long. Plus the formula is thick and creamy, which satisfies my dry, angry skin! Just like the Bath & Shower Soaks (and many of Superdrug’s other products), the Treat Me Body Butters carry the leaping bunny symbol and are 100%. Oh and did I mention that they retail for just £2.99? Making them an incredible budget beauty buy this January!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig