Tuesday 30 January 2018

New Sephora Finds | January 2018

I was trying my hardest to be really good this year and avoid buying new makeup until I'd shook my existing stash a bit. However, when your fiancĂ© is in America and asks you three times if you want something, you're bound to rush to the website and find a few bits. This time everything was so damn beautiful that I couldn't help a few photographs and I thought it was only right to show you all the goodies in question. Let's get stuck in…



Tarte Cosmetics | Chrome Paint Shadow Pot
As someone who can't be without their elaborate eye makeup, as soon as I saw these Chrome Paint Shadow Pots from Tarte, I needed to have these. Tarte Cosmetics describe these as a 'mirror-effect' loose pigment eyeshadow, which instantly transforms the eyes and doesn't budge. You simply apply these beauties with your fingers and they have the richest, most vibrant finish on the skin. For me they are the perfect blend between cream, gloss and powder - making them easy to apply but without compromising on the performance. 



ColourPop | Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette
There's no denying that ColourPop is huge, but I've never fancied ordering and facing the customs charge! So when I saw that ColourPop released a few bits at Sephora, I thought it was a good excuse to buy a few bits. Sadly, most the bits I wanted were sold out, but the Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette was there in all its glory! The palette features 15 super-pigmented pressed powder shadows, which all have a glitter finish. There's everything you need from Pay the Piper (icy blue), to Unsupervised (pink champagne), Wing Woman (red brown) and Heads or Tales (icy cranberry). As you'll be pleased to hear, these eyeshadows really don't disappoint - the colour payoff is amazing and I'm totally obsessed! 



Tarte Cosmetics | Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette
The final thing I couldn't resist was the Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette, this has had some really good reviews and it's been a while since I shopped a neutral palette, so it seemed like a great buy! It arrives in a stunning tortoise shell finish palette, which I just love, as it's unlike anything in my collection. Inside the palette you get a huge mirror and twelve brand new, warm Tarte shades. The mix inside the palette includes seven mattes and five lustrous shimmer shades - which have been arranged into three separate rows, which each make an easy eye look. As with all Tarte eyeshadows, the quality of these are beautiful, featuring a blendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formulation, which is never chalky, even in the matte hues!



I'd love to know what you think of these three new products and if any of them would be on your hit list! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig