Tuesday 9 January 2018

Must-Have Celeb Favourites From Bioderma

When it comes to skincare it’s safe to say it’s hard to know where to start! I know that even as a blogger, I find myself feeling completely overwhelmed from time to time. Sometimes it’s good to know that there’s a brand with a solid foundation, which is loved by so many – including some of our favourite celebrities. BIODERMA have been in the skincare game since the 1970’s, taking a scientific approach to skincare, using all their knowledge about the biology of skin to make a real difference. Because of this, it’s no surprise that they are loved by so many, with celebrities and bloggers alike, all flocking to announce their approval.



Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water*
Loved by: Adele, Margot Robbie, Gwyneth Paltrow and Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley 

There’s no denying that this is one of the most famous skincare items in the bloggersphere. I remember that from practically day one of blogging, it’s the product everyone was talking about – making it the product sold every three seconds and it’s loved by so many people, all around the globe. Micellar water cleansing is super common these days, but there is no denying that BIODERMA were one of the first in the game. It’s an incredibly gentle cleanser – designed to remove makeup from even the most sensitive skin.  The BIODERMA micellar water contains “micelles”, which are very similar to the skin’s composition, giving it a pure formula with a unique physiological pH – practically speaking, it’s made to suit all types of skin. Simply soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and then use it all over the face and eyes, to cleanse or remove makeup. The great thing about this is that it’s available in three different sizes:100ml, 250ml and 500ml.



Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes*
Loved by: Victoria Beckham

When I was a student I rapidly deleted wipes from my skincare routine, so when I let the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes into my life, it was a pretty big deal! The Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes* get a lot of press and rightly so, as they give as an on-the-go option for quick and easy cleansing, without stripping our face like traditional wipes! Each wipe is infused with micellar solution, formulated without alcohol or parabens. I use these wipes on planes, or when I need to remove my makeup on the go and they remove both foundation and my eye makeup, which is removed with ease. They do not sting or hurt my eyes, the solution doesn’t upset or unbalance the skin, and it just leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. Bioderma say that the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Wipes are suitable for use twice a day, seven days a week. Whilst they don’t replace my normal cleansing routine, they are a handy addition to my travel makeup bag. 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig