Tuesday 7 November 2017

Leather Accessories from Cambridge Satchel Company | The perfect stocking fillers

Cambridge Satchel Company have long been on my lust list! I fondly remember them bursting on the scene with their satchels and basically taking my university my storm. Everyone loved the classic design and everyone was desperate to get their initials stamped on to a satchel! Alas, I never did but since then the Cambridge Satchel Company brand has exploded, offering lots of different designs and themes. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out their Cloud Bag – it’s the kind of things dreams are made of! Today I wanted to share one of my latest finds, which will no doubt make a perfect stocking filler for your loved one this season!



As well as expanding into different bags, The Cambridge Satchel Company have also started to add a whole host of other products to their repertoire. I had a sneak peek at some of the products recently and they literally have everything! The bits that really caught my eye were the collection of small leather accessories. Which really encompass everything from notebooks, laptop covers, wallets and purses. They even have luggage tags, passport covers and travel cases to make your travels a little more stylish!



I’m a sucker for bag accessories, so I absolutely fell in love with the selection of tassels and keychains, which are available in lots of different prints and finishes. This new range of leather accessories launches this November and includes the beautiful Keystrap with Dog Clip* that I have here. Essentially, the Keystrap is s a loop of leather, which loops over and gets held in place by a little popper. At the very top of the loop there’s a handy clip, which lets you put the Keystrap wherever you need it. The Keystrap is finished in a slivery-golden finish, which has a really pretty pattern on the leather. It’s honestly so beautifully made and I love the golden finish – it will look perfect for the festive season and quite frankly all year round! 



This new collection that will allow you to give the perfect gift, to even the hardest person to buy for. The beautiful Keystrap with Dog Clip retails for £20 and is also available in other textures and finishes. All of the accessories (including the Keystrap) can also be personalised to include symbols or letters of your choice to make your gift extra special. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig