Monday 23 October 2017

Glowing with Love | The Latest Bridal Collection from Jessica | Wedding Series #2

Being a beauty blogger, it’s no surprise that I’m pretty excited about my beauty routine for my wedding day. In fact, it’s half really exciting and half really stressful trying to figure out what I should do! One thing I do know is that I’ll be opting for a Jessica GELeration Manicure for the big day – their beautiful colours and unbeatable staying power never lets me down! So, I was really excited to see this new ‘Glowing with Love’ bridal nail collection from Jessica and I knew I had to try it! 



There are six pretty shades in the Glowing with Love bridal collection, which has been designed to carry you through the whole of wedding process. From the first signs of love, to the exciting diamond ring proposal, to the big day itself – with lots of pretty colours to perfectly match. Jessica Vartoughian (founder and CEO of Jessica) says that the “bridal collection this year is a celebration of every woman’s heart, when it begins to beat a little faster after falling in love”, adding that ‘‘A woman feels her most beautiful when she’s in love and having nails that twinkle and shine only add to that happiness’.



The collection starts with The Romance (a peachy blush pearlescent) and follows with The Proposal (sheer confetti-textured white glitter), The Engagement (dazzling silver glitter), The Prenup (gold pearlescent), The Wedding (soft white tulle pearlescent) and the final shade of The Vows (which is a pastel pink pearlescent).



All the shades are available as part of the Jessica Custom Colour range (retailing at £11 each), which is available from Amazon Luxury Beauty and selected John Lewis stores. Some of the shades are also available in GELeration Soak-o Gel Polish – which is available in selected spas and salons. All Jessica nail colours are 7-Free (which means that there is no Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Xylene or Ethyl Tosylamide) – plus they are completely cruelty free and vegan friendly.



I think this is a beautiful line up and I’ll definitely be enjoying wearing these over the coming months! I’ve already enjoyed wearing ‘The Proposal’ at our engagement celebrations in the last few weeks, so this has been perfect timing! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig