Friday 27 October 2017

Discovery Club | Autumn 2017

I’ve mentioned a couple of times here on my blog, that I’m rubbish at finding myself new perfumes! Sure, I have my old favourites, but I rarely take the time to head into a department store and hunt for something new. This is why something like the Discovery Club* is absolutely perfect for me! 




The Discovery Club has been put together by The Fragrance Shop, offering perfume lovers a brand-new way to find new scents. The Discovery Club is a new kind of subscription box, where once a quarter The Fragrance Shop team select a few fragrances and pop them straight to your front door. It’s an amazing way to test lots of fragrances in the comfort of your own home, where you can decide what you really do love. The Autumn box has come at the perfect time for me – as it’s just when I start to think about what I may like for Christmas! Of course, it’s also in time for the Autumn/Winter rush, with all the biggest brands unveiling their newest scents ahead of the big Christmas rush.




Inside the Autumn Discovery Club, you’ll find every scent you need this Autumn, with lots of woody, musky scents to match the mood outside! When you undo the blue pretty box, you’ll find some tissue paper which hides the five vial perfume samples. The samples include inside the box include: Jean Paul Gaultier – Scandal, Dolce & Gabbana - The One, Missguided - Babe Power, Paco Rabanne - Pure XS and Givenchy – Gentleman. Which is really fantastic as the fragrances cross a variety of price points! You also get a handy booklet that explains everything you need to know about each scent, plus a £5 money off voucher for each of the featured fragrances. Which means you could treat yourself to all five scents at a cut price, or you can gift the codes to your family and friends. 




This is such a great little service, that I half expected it to be really expensive, but it’s actually only £5 per quarter and members are free to cancel their membership at any point. If you’d like more information on The Discovery Club, or would like to subscribe, head to the website here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig