Wednesday 25 October 2017

Champneys As Good As New | A moment of peace

For most of us, finding a moment of true peace and quiet can be quite the task! Which is why I think the Champneys brand resonates so well, both with me and my good friends. If I’m in town and I just need to grab a quick pamper gift on the high street, Champneys is one of those brands I turn too. Champneys pride themselves on providing beautiful products, which give us all a chance to pamper ourselves, without breaking the bank.

The ‘Good As New’ collection is designed to do exactly this – bring yourself a little bit of bliss, right to your very own bedroom. The products are all about offering lovely scents, that give you a burst of tranquillity – giving you the chance to feel ‘As Good As New’. I’ve been enjoying playing with two products from the ‘Good As New’ collection and I wanted to share my thoughts with you today! 




Heavenly Days Sleep Pillow Mist*
I’ve always been a bit fan of pillow mists and all they encompass. There is something so therapeutic about spritzing your bedding with something that leaves a lovely smell in your room. I always find that if I’m having a rough sleeping pattern, this extra step helps me to feel a little calmer. The Champneys Heavenly Days Sleep Pillow Mist uses notes of lavender, geranium and chamomile, which work fast to bring you a moment of zen.

Harmonious Hands Restoring Hand & Nail Cream*
Another way that I try to relax, is by giving my hands a little bit of TLC. Whenever I get a manicure, the thing they tend to say to me is that my hands (and especially my cuticles) are looking a bit dry. It’s all because I rarely take the time to apply hand cream, as I always just feel to rushed and busy. If this sounds familiar to you, the Harmonious Hands Restoring Hand & Nail Cream is right up your street! The hand cream has been created with this in mind and offers a blend of chamomile, orange, mandarin and restorative vitamins a, c, e – perfect if your hands have recently been a bit neglected!

I’d love to know what you think of Champneys below, do you have any favourite products that my loved ones would love this Christmas?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig