Monday 21 August 2017

Four Easy Tips For A 10-Minute Makeup Look

Whilst I like to give myself all the time in the world to get ready in the morning, the fact of the matter is that sometimes it just doesn’t happen. More often than not, I’m scrambling to do my mascara, whilst packing a lunch and running out the door to catch a train. Today I thought it would be fun to share my 10-minute makeup look, complete with hacks and fabulous products to get yourself ready in a rush.




A perfect base, which is lightning quick! 
Let’s start at the beginning and talk about the perfect base! When I’m in a rush, I tend to opt for a BB Cream formulation. I find they tend to take less blending and thus, are much quicker to apply. Recently I’ve been taking the Balance Me BB Cream* on a damp beautyblender. It is a really high‐tech, nutrient-rich natural formula – which primes, moisturises, soothes and hydrates the skin. It’s even packed with SPF25, which offers protection from both UVA and UVB rays, without any whitening on the skin. It’s available in a single universal tint suitable for skin tones, so it gives the perfect finish on the skin and you can achieve it in no time at all! 




The concealer that does it all! 
For concealer, I’m normally a high-end girl, but recently I’ve really been enjoying the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer. I love that all you have to do is click the applicator and then draw it under the eyes. The sponge on the top does a lot of the blending for you and then you just have to give it a helping hand. It’s a really pigmented formula, which means you can get the coverage you need, in what feels like a nanosecond. Although the product is named after your under eyes, I find that this actually works all over the face, which is perfect!




The colour-infused papers for quick application! 
Now let’s talk colour and my latest obsession from Mai Couture. These infused papers make for a really quick makeup look but without compromise. The Mai Couture Highlighter Infused Papers* (available from Beauty Mart) have been designed to give you a glowing from within glow. They give you a lovely boost of glow, without clogging up your pores. The Mai Couture Blusher Infused Papers* (available from Beauty Mart) have been designed to make blusher compact and portable – whilst still offering a natural cheek colour. So how do you use them? Well you simply tear the sheet in half and then pat, sweep and blend the glowing onto the cheeks. I thought these would be impossible to use, but it’s actually a really simple process! You get 30 sheets of the highlighter paper and 50 sheets of the blush paper in each pack, which means these beauties last ages! They are not tested on animals, plus they are totally recyclable, biodegradable, paraben free, and talc free.  





Find a palette that has everything you need! 
The final way that I really speed up my makeup is by picking palettes that have everything you need. I find that this way, you can just pop a palette on the top of your dressing table and do your whole makeup in minutes. It works really well, as you don’t have to keep switching between palettes, but also, it stops you getting distracted with the rest of your stash. I’ve recently been enjoying the PUR Goal Digger Palette* - when you pop open the lid you’ll find four eyeshadows, a blush, bronzer and highlighter – which just makes everything really quick and easy! 




I’d love to hear about your own makeup tips in the comments below, what do you do with your makeup when you’re stuck for time?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig