Wednesday 18 January 2017

Beauty Haul | My January Sale Bargains

I’m sure there was a time when the sales used to last a matter of days. Nowadays the January sales seem to last a lifetime, with more and more products being added every day. I’ve really been enjoying reading about some of the bargains my favourite bloggers have nabbed, so I decided to whisk around my home and put together my own post. I’m genuinely quite bad at not buying the things I want – the term TREAT YO’SELF is practically my mantra. So normally, if I really want something – I tend to waste too much of my money buying it. That being said, there were actually a few things that I had my eye on before Christmas, that had managed to escape my grasp – it was time to rectify this!



My sales shopping consisted of two shops – Boots and SpaceNK – both of which I waited for patiently on Christmas Eve, whilst slightly merry and full of chocolate. First up was Space NK and I was delighted that so many of my favourites had been popped into the sale! One brand I’ve heard a lot about, but never tried is Chantecaille. Their fall release was named ‘Protect The Lions’ and featured so many lovely products embossed with a delicate lion design. The Lion Pride Cheek Shade had been reduced to £24 and I just couldn’t resist it’s subtle pink shimmer any longer! 



Next up is the Sun Designer Palette from By Terry, which was reduced to £32 and has been on my wish list since August.  Inside the luscious velvet pouch, you find a palette comprising of six different face hues – including bronzers, blushers and highlighters. I’ve been obsessed with By Terry all damn year, I love their lipsticks and their cream eyeshadows, so I’m damn excited to try out some of their powder products! One side of the palette features some pretty bronzing hues, whilst the other side features some pretty daring blusher shades! I think this is going to be a fantastic travel palette!



I think it’s safe to say that basically all the beauty gurus all over the UK are raving about Smith & Cult! I fell in love with one of their glitter polishes earlier this year and I felt it was time to try out one of their colour shades. ‘The Graduate’ was reduced to £9 and it’s an opaque rich taupe nail polish – I’ve been loving these hues in the last couple of months. Smith & Cult polishes are highly pigmented and they are 8-free, which means they are formulated without a lot of the common nasties! 

The last thing I picked up from SpaceNK was something quite special! I’ve really wanted to play with the Diptyque fragrances for a long time, so as soon as I saw this, I knew it was meant to be! This is the Eau De Parfum Discovery Set, which was reduced by 50% to £37. Inside the sleek black box you receive five of the signature fragrances from Diptyque – designed to allow you to discover the “luxurious olfactory universe of Diptyque”. Each of the bottles are 7.5ml and there are designed to be handbag friendly, simply finished with a silk-screen printed design. Inside the box you get Philosykos, L’Ombre dans, L’eau, Do Son, Tam Dao and Eau Duelle – I really hope they don’t leave me disappointed! 



Next up we have two goodies from Boots, once again, as soon as the sale went live I knew exactly what I’d be hunting for! First up was Essie – Essie is one of my favourite brands so I snap up any chance to get polishes at a discounted price. The Essie Cracka Colour Nail Gift Set is a super cute cracker shaped box, with four full sized Essie polishes inside. 

The last product in my haul was the Stila Star Light Star Bright Highlighting Palette, which if you follow my blog, you’ll know I was desperate to get my hands on. Inside the pretty gold palette there are three radiance-enhancing highlighters. They have a really soft texture, which just leaves a really pretty, radiant glow on your cheekbones. I was really worried that I wouldn’t be able to grab one of these before they sold out, so I am pretty chuffed to have this in my collection now!



I’d love to know about any beauty bargains you’ve grabbed recently! Have you tried any of these products?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig