Wednesday 7 December 2016

Boucléme X Mandy Maria

I was first introduced to the Bouclème brand through writing for Really Ree! I was sent loads of their products to try and I immediately fell in love! Why? Well they are a curly hair brand, created by a fellow curly hair lady - Michele Lynch-Scott. She is so passionate about creating great products for curly hair and it really shows. The products are high quality, they perform well and they also smell amazing. They are also passionate about the planet, firmly believing that products should be made without the nasties. They promise that you’ll never find bad chemicals or even nasty preservatives in their products.



This year Boucléme have collaborated with Mandy Maria, a freelance illustrator who is the lover of a simple drawn line. She believes that when this simple line is drawn over and over, plus creatively applied, the line can become something much more powerful. Together Mandy Maria and Boucléme have created a new Curl Wash Bag* (£19 here), which features a unique black and white curl/wave pattern. You can pick from two different zip colours - Orange or Yellow – a colour replication of shades found on the bottles of Boucléme’s Curl Conditioner and Curl Defining Gel.

The Curl Wash Bag is created with Oil Cotton Fabric and is a great size (29cm x 15.5cm) for loading up your favourite on-the-go products. It’s actually big enough to store the mini 100ml Boucléme bottles, so I’ll be loading my hair products into this for when I’m travelling over Christmas. I’m so chuffed to have this wash bag in my life, I think it’s incredibly stylish and I think it’s going to look great in my gym bag and in my suitcase! 

Boucléme’s collection features 6 key products: the Curl Cleanser, Curl Conditioner, Curl Defining Gel, the Curl Towel, the brand new Hydrating Curl Cleanser and Curl Cream. If you have curly hair I highly recommend you checking out their products over on the Bouclème website, Look Fantastic or SpaceNK.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig