Look #1 Glam Vamp
This first look pairs a simple smokey eye, with a gorgeous red lip.
- For the smokey eye, Maybelline recommend using the Rock Nudes Palette (£9.99), start by adding black and purple eyeshadows to the outer corner of your eyelid, then take a silver shadow and add it to the inner corner of your eye lid.
- Grab a big fluffy blending brush (I always use the MAC 217) and blend both sides of the eyeshadow together.
- Next you take a bold eyeliner, like the Master Precise Curvy* (£6.99) and use the thick edge to create a bold line above and below the eye. Maybelline's makeup artists recommend starting in the corner of the eyelid and working out towards the edge.
- The Colossal 100% Black Mascara (£6.99) is one of my favourites and it's perfect for finishing off the eye, just load plenty of coats on to the lashes for lots of volume.
- Finally, finish the look with a perfect red pout! These Color Drama Lip Paints* (£4.99) are brand new and they offer great pigmentation. Red-dy Or Not* is a deep red hue with a semi-matte finish!
This look combines a nude pink lip with stunning spider eyelashes.
- The eyes in this look are very natural, so you just need to take a light pink eyeshadow and use it to highlight your eyelids.
- Take an ultra fine liquid eyeliner, like the Master Precise Liner (£5.99) and draw a very fine line on the upper lid.
- Here is where we up the ante, as we take the Colossal Spider Effect Mascara* (£7.99) and apply it to the lashes. This mascara gives you crazy length and volume, offering defined pointy eye lashes.
- Finish the look with a nude colour, the Vivid Matte Liquid lipstick in Nude Thrill (£6.99) is perfect for this! The Vivid Mattes offer strong pigmentation with a matte finish which is still comfortable on the lips!
This look is dark and sultry, pairing a dark eye with a dark lip.
- Just look in look #1 we're going to use a purple shimmer shade on the outer corner of the eye. We're then going to use the pink and silver hues on the inner corner and blend them both together with a fluffy brush. The Rock Nudes Palette is again perfect for this look as it has all the colours you need.
- This time we're also going to take the smokey effect under the lash line, for a really smokey finish to the eyes.
- Take your preferred liquid liner and draw a smooth line across the top of the eyelid, finish the eyes with the Colossal 100% Black Mascara for thick voluminous lashes.
- This time finish the look with a dark lipstick! I've featured the Midnight Merlot Lipstick (£6.99) from the Loaded Bolds collection before, it's a rich formula which really packs a punch!
I'd love to know which of these looks is your favourite, I think Maybelline have done a great job putting these looks together!