Tuesday 6 September 2016

Sweetheart Squadron by Morgan Taylor | AW16

Morgan Taylor Launched in the UK in February 2013, exclusively to distributors Louella Belle. Morgan Taylor are blessed with creators who have a 25-year history in the nail industry. Founded by Danny Haile and David Daniel, the brand is named after their daughters. The core collection actually consists of over 145 colours and five different nail treatments. This autumn Morgan Taylor have created a whole collection inspired by taking flight, aptly named the Sweetheart Squadron collection.




There is nothing like a bit of girl power and I love the fact that this latest collection from Morgan Taylor is inspired by the courageous female pioneers of the aviation industry. I personally think that it's a really lovely idea. The new collection is honestly heaven for autumn nails, it really encapsulates everything you need for the season ahead. It's really hard for me to pick a favourite from this collection, but I think it would have to be Looking For a Wingman which is a lush Burgundy shade in Morgan Taylor's Crème formulation. 




The other shades in the collection include; Oh, Para-chute! (which is green-shade hue in the Crème formula) Perfect Landing (which is coral hue in the Crème formula), Put a Wing On It (a lovely red/burnt orange shade in the Shimmer formula), Rule the Runway (my second favourite shade, a lovely slate grey in the Crème formula) and finally Up In The Air-heart (a dusty coral in the Crème formula). Is it just me loving the names of these shades, nice work Morgan Taylor! 



I have to say, I thought I was a huge fan of Morgan Taylor's summer collection, but I am head over heels with this latest release. I love the shades, I love the formulations and I love the inspiration behind the whole line! The Sweetheart Squadron Collection is available now at Sally Express. The polishes are priced at £11 a nail polish or you can pick up a cute selection of minis for £14.99.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig