Wednesday 27 July 2016

Perfect Me, Perfect Hue | Palettes By Stila

As soon as I saw the new range of palettes from Stila, I was obsessed! There's just something about them which pulls at my heartstrings. The Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palettes, are a collection of chic eye and cheek palettes. They come in lots of different colour combinations and the shades were curated by pro makeup artists to perfectly complement your skintone. Let's take a closer look at these pretty palettes...



Pictured here is the Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palette in Medium/Tan*. The palette is designed to be a simple easy-to-use compact, as the palette is already filled with products for your skintone. The palette includes five eyeshadow shades and two blush shades, designed for medium or tanned skintones. I'm actually pretty fair, but these shades still suit my skintone well. The eyeshadows feature the shades; Curious (soft nude), Captivating (neutral champagne), Daring (deep rose with gold pearl), Feisty (mid-tone red brown) and Magnetic (deep plum). You can see that they give you everything you need to create anything from a nude finish, to something more dramatic. The palette also includes the blush shades Inspiring (coral brown) and Mysterious (neutral peach).

Stila describes these palettes as the "one swipe" solution and I have to agree. The shades are extremely pigmented, you need a very light hand, especially with the blusher shades. The powders have a slight amount of fallout (more in the pan than on your cheeks), but other than that they are easy to apply and blend. Stila is proud to use Colour True Pigments, which means the colours look exactly the same on the skin, as they do in the pan. This makes it really easy to plan your looks and it makes makeup application quick and simple. Whilst I wouldn't have picked the Medium/Tan shades if I'd gone out and bought the palette myself, it gives me a chance to create something different to my usual look.

These little palettes are very compact and perfect for traveling! The palettes retail for £28, which I actually think is a really reasonable price! It took a little while for these to drop in the UK, but they are available from Cult Beauty right now! Let me know in the comments below which shade you would pick? I'm personally tempted to buy the Fair/Light option ready for my next business trip!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig