Tuesday 7 June 2016

The Papergang by Ohh Deer | Box Three

Stationery addicts rejoice! I'm now on my third box from Papergang and I still think it's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm not even joking! I definitely have a stationery problem and I definitely do not need anything new on the stationery front. However the Papergang from Ohh Deer dropping at my door every month is still making my heart skip a beat. I think I'm just enjoying seeing something new every month and I think it's good value for money too. 



If you have absolutely no idea what I'm going on about, the Papergang from Ohh Deer launched earlier this year and it's the latest way to get your paper fix. Papergang is a subscription box, where each month you will receive a box full of brilliant stationery. The contents could be absolutely anything! So far we've had a selection of cards, some pretty notebooks, pencils, rulers and even art prints. Each box is created in collaborated with an artist and follows it's own theme, Papergang even promise 
that you will never get a repeat box! 

After lasts month's art prints, this month we've gone back to stationery and the box is created with artist Jade Walsh! Inside the box there is a gorgeous notebook which is finished with images of plants, leaves and the cactus plant. The notebook is stapled together and inside it's filled with squared paper! It's the same design that was on the sleeve of the Papergang box and is also carried through to a lovely magnetic shopping list pad. Next in the box we have a birthday card, the image is a rhino with party hats on his horns! I think it's so cute, but I often wonder if it's offensive to give these cards to people, it's probably safer to keep it for myself, ha! Finishing off the box this month we have two pencils, which have been finished with foil detailing and a pair of mini scissors which are equally as fancy.



I'm actually in love with this subscription box, I love that it's not ridiculously expensive too! It only costs £9.95 a box, plus £1.95 for deliver in the UK. I've currently subscribed for three months and I know that I won't be able to unsubscribe! You can subscribe to the Papergang here.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig