Friday, 27 May 2016

This Missoni Fragrance Is As Good As It Looks

 
One of my favourite things to do is switch up my fragrance, a fragrance says so much about my mood and what I'm doing that day. I often pick out a special fragrance to wear or holiday, or for a special occasion, as I know that fragrance will bring me memories for years to come. I'm currently compiling a special list of my favourite summer scents, but in the meantime I wanted to chat about this beauty.



The 
Missoni Eau de Parfum* obviously looks exquisite from the outside, the pink, green, red and purple hues are blended together on the bottle to create a thing of beauty. It's a rounded bottle, finished with a golden scarf wearing the Missoni name. It's a bottle that really pulls at my heart strings and I love sitting it on my dressing table. The fragrance screams summer before you even lift the lid and give it a spritz. 

Luckily the fragrance inside is just as beautiful as it's exterior! It's not a perfume that is subtle and understated, it's definitely something that you know is there. Sometimes I can find floral scents too powerful and old-fashioned, but this is the perfect blend of floral and fruity notes, to create something that smells beautiful. The official top notes include; Lemon, Bergamot, Cedar, Pomme d’Amour and Pear, the heart notes turn the fragrance to it's floral side using; Mahonial, Petalia and Jasminum Sambac. Finally the base notes are Ambra, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, which gives it a sweet, woody finish.

The Missoni Eau de Parfum comes in three sizes; 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, prices start at £42 and you can buy it from Escentual.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog