Friday 27 May 2016

This Missoni Fragrance Is As Good As It Looks

One of my favourite things to do is switch up my fragrance, a fragrance says so much about my mood and what I'm doing that day. I often pick out a special fragrance to wear or holiday, or for a special occasion, as I know that fragrance will bring me memories for years to come. I'm currently compiling a special list of my favourite summer scents, but in the meantime I wanted to chat about this beauty.



The 
Missoni Eau de Parfum* obviously looks exquisite from the outside, the pink, green, red and purple hues are blended together on the bottle to create a thing of beauty. It's a rounded bottle, finished with a golden scarf wearing the Missoni name. It's a bottle that really pulls at my heart strings and I love sitting it on my dressing table. The fragrance screams summer before you even lift the lid and give it a spritz. 

Luckily the fragrance inside is just as beautiful as it's exterior! It's not a perfume that is subtle and understated, it's definitely something that you know is there. Sometimes I can find floral scents too powerful and old-fashioned, but this is the perfect blend of floral and fruity notes, to create something that smells beautiful. The official top notes include; Lemon, Bergamot, Cedar, Pomme d’Amour and Pear, the heart notes turn the fragrance to it's floral side using; Mahonial, Petalia and Jasminum Sambac. Finally the base notes are Ambra, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, which gives it a sweet, woody finish.

The Missoni Eau de Parfum comes in three sizes; 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, prices start at £42 and you can buy it from Escentual.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig