Friday, 20 May 2016

Baby Serozinc | Travel Friendly Skincare

 
Sound the alarm, baby Serozinc* is now available right here in the UK! Look at that teeny tiny bottle of Serozinc, isn't it cute?! I'm a sucker for mini toiletries, so when I saw the news that Serozinc was now available in miniature size, I knew I'd have to have a few in my stash.



In case you've been living under a rock, Serozinc is a toning mist that you spray onto your skin after cleansing. Many bloggers (including myself) give this beauty 'cult' status, for a long time it was impossible to get hold of, but luckily Escentual stock it here in the UK. Serozinc is a very simple formula, made with just three ingredients; La Roche-Posay’s ultra-soothing thermal spring water, healing zinc sulphate and astringent sodium chloride. These three ingredients are put together, to create a solution which target blemishes and oiliness. I use Serozinc every morning and evening after cleansing, I literally can't be without it! When I cut it from my routine, I notice a real difference. When I do use it, it helps my skin stay oil free all day long, which is a big ask when you have greasy skin. It also does a great job at keeping breakouts at bay and minimising the appearance of pores.

I travel a lot and as I'm a bit of a makeup and skincare fanatic, my travel toiletries can quickly get a bit out of hand. So I try to keep my travel bottles as small as possible, just so I can save weight in my suitcase and give me more room in my bag for shopping! Until now Serozinc was one of those items that I had to travel with in it's full sized form. The full sized bottle takes up a lot of room, so you have no idea how happy I am to have this new 50ml size!

Serozinc is currently exclusive to Escentual (one of my favourite beauty sites), the full size (150ml) retails for £8.50 and the mini (50ml) retails for £4.50, you can buy them both here.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog