Wednesday, 6 April 2016

The Infallible Sculpt Collection from L'Oreal

 
The Infallible Sculpt Collection from L'Oreal has been out in the stores for a little while now. I was pretty indecisive about spending my money on it for quite some time, but in the end I caved. The Infallible Sculpt Collection is pretty big and it's made up of loads of different items including; the Infallible Sculpt Palette, Infallible Sculpt BlusherInfallible Sculpt foundation and a sculpting brush. The collection aims to start at the very base of your makeup to ensure that your sculpting lasts all day.



The first item I picked up was the Infallible Sculpt Palette, which is a cream-to-powder contouring palette. Cream contouring palettes are actually quite rate on the high street, so it's good to see a brand branching out in this area. I really don't like contouring with cream products - everyone says that it's the easiest way to contour, but I find creams really difficult to use! So I thought that this L'Oreal palette would be a great way to experiment with cream contouring without spending a fortune. What is interesting about this is that the highlighting shade is completely matte, which really rare for any contouring palette. The shades are not very pigmented, so they give you a chance to really experiment without going over-the-top. 

I then opted for the Infallible Sculpt Blusher, which is a palette featuring three different shades, I opted for the palette called 'Soft Rosey'. The three shades can either be used on their own, or you can blend them all together. The colours carry a really good amount of pigment and they offer a really nice glow to the cheeks. I personally find the design of the palette a little bit annoying, as I find it difficult to get a brush into the individual shades.

You can shop the Infallible Sculpt Collection now, it's available in Superdrug here, prices start at £6.99. 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog