Friday 19 February 2016

Inside My Sample Drawer: Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara

The latest series on Hope, Freedom, Love is ‘Inside My Sample Drawer’. It’s dedicated to providing mini reviews on the samples that have been clogging up my makeup stash. So once a week, I'll be sharing a cute miniature fresh from my sample drawer and sharing my first impressions of the product. Today I'm talking about the Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara by Marc Jacobs Beauty.

Whilst I love researching before buying something new, there’s nothing better than finding a product that blows me away when I least expect it. Which is exactly what happened when I picked up the Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara at Sephora. It was one the 100-point perks and it just seemed like a good thing to try. 



The Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara is designed to give you epic lashes. It has an ultra-volumising formula that aims to give you instant dimension. Well, let me just say that delivers all of this and more! In just one quick coat you get thick lashes that almost look fake! The mascara has a curvy brush, which is designed to catch your hard-to-reach lashes. It lets you reach every lash, springing them into action and giving maximum volume. The brush also creates little mess, it’s incredibly easy to use and I don’t end up with mascara on my eyelids or my cheeks. It’s also a formula that lasts and it doesn’t smudge or run – even when the wind is howling here in the UK.

It is made without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates, retailing at $26 here.  If you’re looking for a high-end mascara that delivers jet black lashes, huge volume and a formula that lasts; this might be the one for you! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig