Saturday 2 January 2016

December Favourites

Sadly December had officially ended and Christmas is starting to become a distant memory! Whilst the population starts to fill sad, January marks my Birthday move, so the fun isn’t over for me just yet. I’ve got lots of great content coming your way this month, but first there’s one last thing to do! Lets talk about my December favourites…




When I saw The Regal Wardrobe I immediately fell in love with the stunning white box and the beautiful gold detailing. However, nothing prepared me to fall in love quite so much! The palette itself is really elegant; it's a gorgeous red-wine colour, also with gold detailing, featuring eight eyeshadows, two blushers, a bronzer and an Luminizer. Whilst the cheek products are fabulous, what I’ve really loved in this palette is the eyeshadows. The formula of these are incredible, they are really pigmented, they blend beautifully and they just look incredible on the eye (my boyfriend even noticed I was wearing "something new" which is very rare). The Regal Wardrobe retails for £35, which you can pick up from Escentual here.

These fabulous eyeshadows joined my beauty stash very recently but I can confirm they are totally worth the hype. I've wanted to try these chubby eyeshadows literally since the moment they launched and the need for them hasn't gone away. I have three shades of the Chubby Stick Shadow Tints; Bountiful Beige (which is a creamy nude), Ample Amber (which is a golden bronze shade) and Lavish Lilac (which is a lovely taupe-purple shade). They are really pigmented, really creamy and they last all day. These eyeshadows retail for £17 each from Boots here

The Ambient Lighting Powder aims to diffuse and soften any harsh glares, to ensure that you get flattering light on your face, whatever the location. They’ve been raved about constantly since their launch and I was really excited to add one to my collection. What is weird about these powders, is that you can't really see anything when you apply them. It's only when you catch a reflection of yourself in the bathroom or a mirror that you really see them spring to life. When I use the Ambient Lighting Powder, I notice that my complexion looks more radiant. It just adds a beautiful glow to my complexion, which is just what I need in these colder months when my skin needs a little lift. The Ambient Lighting Powders retail for £38 each from John Lewis here

The Body Shop Nail Polish in ‘Deeply In Love’
Deeply in Love is a beautiful plum pink shade from The Body Shop and it’s been my polish of choice over the festive period. I picked this up in the Estee LaLonde Nail Art Set and I’ve been so impressed with the quality of the polish. The colour is beautiful, it’s really vibrant so it’s a lovely splash of colour on the nails. The formula is really pigmented, which means you can actually get away with just one coat. It’s quite thin in consistency, which makes it really easy to apply and it dries in record time. It has a really great staying power, which means chips are few and far between.  The nail polishes retail for £5 each here.

What were your favourite products this month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig