Thursday, 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

 


I wanted to take the opportunity to wish all my lovely readers, brands, friends and colleagues a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This year has been a bit of a whirlwind (I’m not sure where it went) but I’ve loved every second. This year I celebrated four years of Hope, Freedom, Love and it really is my happy place on the Internet. When life gets a bit rough, or work gets a bit too much, I love that I can come here and write about eyeshadow palettes and pretty nail polish.

I hope you all have the most beautiful festive break, filled with love and happy memories. I’ll be taking a short break here for a few days, but I have a blog post coming next week, which will give you all the sparkle you need for New Years Eve. Don’t fear - I’ll be back with more beauty news, reviews and collaborations in the New Year (including Budget Beauty Week and Best In British Week)!

I can only hope that all your love, support, loyalty and comments will continue in 2016! There is a lot of exciting stuff in store and my daily musings will keep on coming. Thanks for making Hope, Freedom, Love what it is! 

Stephanie x 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog