Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas Offerings from The Body Shop

Every year, I eagerly await the release of the Christmas collection from The Body Shop. It's actually become a bit of a tradition for me to pick up a few things from The Body Shop in the run up to Christmas. In fact, you can find some pretty old blog posts right here on Hope, Freedom, Love which date all the way back to 2011. There's something about the pretty gift sets and the fancy scents that I just cannot resist. 

This year the range is once again rich with fabulous scents, with the return of my favourites; Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry. Old timers on Hope, Freedom, Love will know that I fell in love with both these scents last year (I actually shamelessly stocked up in case they never returned). If those scents don't tickle your fancy, there's also Frosted Plum and a whole range of gifts from their permanent line.



As soon as I saw the range of festive candles this year, I knew I had to buy one. It was hard picking between the scents, but in the end I opted for the Frosted Cranberry Scented Candle. The candle retails for £10 and it comes in a generous 200g jar, it's scented with the fruity Frosted Cranberry frangrance, which has notes of cranberry, pomegranate and red berries. The candle comes packed in the classic Frosted Cranberry colours, featuring red and black stripes. However the candle inside is housed in a classic white jar, which means it will fit in with any decor. The candle is Paraffin-free and it's made with Community Fair Trade soya oil.

Since falling in love with the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier range, my love for fig scents has been a bit unstoppable, in fact it's been a bit relentless. So when the Italian Summer Fig range range by The Body Shop launched earlier this year, I knew it would only be a matter of time before something from the line joined my beauty stash. Normally you can't use a voucher code on the Italian Summer Fig range, but you can actually use them on the Christmas gifts, so it felt like the right time to splurge. I opted for the Italian Summer Fig Eau de Toilette Gift Set, which retails for £28. The set comes in a gorgeous box and houses two bottles of the Eau de Toilette (one 50ml and one 10ml) plus a miniature bottle of the Italian Summer Fig Body Lotion. I think it's quite nice to gift something that is not necessarily a Christmas scent, as it means they can use it all year round.



All in all, I think these are two lovely gifts at two different price points. They both offer great value for money, especially if you can bag them with a voucher code and I think most people would be chuffed to receive them.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig