Saturday 14 November 2015

Magnif'eyes Mono Eyshadows from Rimmel

When it comes to eyeshadows I like palettes, I've never really seen the point in having single shadows. The only time I ever buy single eyeshadows is when I'm buying the little cream eyeshadow pots. So I was quite surprised when something pulled me towards the Magnif'eyes Mono Eyshadows from Rimmel.



The Magnif'eyes Mono Eyeshadows from Rimmel are new to the brand. There are twelve shades, all packaged in these little black compacts. If I'm honest, I think it was the price that initially caught my attention. They are only £4.49 and I actually picked mine up for about £3 when it was on offer, which makes it a bit of a bargain. 


The new Magnif'eyes Mono Eyshadows come in twelve shades and three different formulas. Some of them are matte, some shimmer and some are high glitter. All of which Rimmel say are a new 'ultra-blendable' formula, which gives long lasting wear time. Rimmel even claim they are crease-proof and waterproof. 


What's weird with Rimmel is that some products seem to be released with a bit of a bang, others go completely undetected. So when I bought the Magnif'eyes Mono Eyshadow, there were no pictures online or swatches, so I ordered on a whim. In the end I picked up the shade 'Superstar', which I'm assuming is one of the high glitter formulas (it does not actually say on the packet). When it first arrived, I actually tried to swatch it, but it was basically impossible. No matter how much I swatched, I was not getting any colour payoff at all. I was pretty disappointed, but I decided to give it a go on my eyes. Weirdly, there is actually a lot of pigment, but it's glitter pigment instead of colour pigment. I managed to pack it onto a brush and that way I got some serious glitter payoff. 

I think these little shadows are going to be great for the Autumn/Winter season. They will be particularly great when you're travelling and just want to pack one product for a party or an event. Check out the range at Superdrug, Boots and Feel Unique.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig