Sunday 25 October 2015

Double Trouble From Essie


For this weeks nail post, I wanted to write about these Essie Duo Sets! I don't see a lot of coverage about these sets in the bloggersphere, so I wanted to bring them to your attention, just in case you didn't know all about them! I can never leave an Essie stand without treating myself to these, they just look so cute in their little box (sad but true)! These little duo sets retail for £12.99 and they have two full sized nail polishes inside. Which of course, is really good value as they are normally are priced at £7.99 each. The best part about these duos are that there are no 'duff' colours, as they are specially created sets which contain Essie's best selling shades.

This mini Essie haul was initially fueled by my love for the 'Prep 'n' Protect' duo! This is a reoccuring purchase of mine, as it contains my holy grail favourite Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat, which is paired in the set with the Good To Go Top Coat. The nail care range from Essie is fantastic, the base coat keeps my nails in top condition and the top coat always stops my polish from chipping. 

It would have been a crime to walk away from the stand, without going home with 'Favourites To Fall For'. As soon as I saw the colours inside the box, I knew I had to have it. The colours inside are 'Bahama Mama' which is a gorgeous rich purple and 'Chinchilly' which is a really pretty slate grey. Both shades are staple classic Autumn shades, which have already both graced my nails on numerous occasions.

I highly recommend these duo sets from Essie, I think they have great colour combinations and they offer a great saving off the normal retail value! (Dare I say that these make great stocking fillers if you're already planning your Christmas shopping). Next on my hit list is the 'Ravishingly Rouge' set, which is a perfect pair of winter reds! I'd love to know what you think of them in the comments below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig