Friday 25 September 2015

Inside My Sample Drawer: Soapy Suds

The latest series on Hope, Freedom, Love is ‘Inside My Sample Drawer’. It’s dedicated to providing mini reviews on the samples that have been clogging up my makeup stash. So once a week, I'll be sharing a cute miniature fresh from my sample drawer and sharing my first impressions of the product. Today I'm talking about the Bliss Spa Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago how rare it is to see bath related posts products on Hope, Freedom, Love. I'm a complete shower addict however, following a DIY related issue, our shower is completely unusable. So I've been able to clear out some of the samples in my 'bath time/relaxation time' drawer (yes my drawers have themes - I hope I'm not the only one). 







The Bliss Spa Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds is a dual purpose product, as it can be used both as a body wash and a bubbling bath. As you can imagine it has a citrus scent, but when it's paired with the sage, it adds something a little different to the mix. 

I have not used it as a body wash, but I have been enjoying pouring it under the tap as bubble bath. It does need a little bit of encouragement to make the bubbles, but once it gets going you have a bath full in no time. Bliss say that the Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds gives a 'stimulating soak' and they are right. Instead of feeling completely relaxed and sleepy, it leaves you awake and ready to face the day. It fills the room with a gorgeous citrus scent and it leaves your skin feeling soft too. 

Soapy Suds is packed with glycerin (to leave your skin feeling soft, hydrated and not prune-like), aloe (to smooth the skin) and Vitamin E (to moisturise the skin) and is formulated without Parabens. 

It's considered a spa product, so it's a bit more expensive that your standard bath product. However, at £16.00 for 475ml, it's not too horrendous and you pick it up from M&S! Bliss will actually have their Christmas gifts around soon and they are bound to have Soapy Suds included in the mix. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig