Saturday 8 August 2015

Everyday Essentials: My Razor of Choice

Hair removal isn’t a topic we tend to talk about a lot, but it’s something I actually enjoy reading about. Lets be honest, it’s not really a sexy topic, not like a swatch of a new nail polish. However, for most people, it’s a topic that most people deem essential in their routine. I’m actually very lucky with hair, my parents told me not to shave my legs for as long as possible. Which means the hair I get now is very fair and it grows very slowly.

However, in the past I’ve found it incredibly difficult to find a decent razor! In my younger years I tried lots of razors; from cheap throwaways, to expensive sets. In the end I found the Wilkinson Sword Intuition razor, which I’ve actually been using since January 2014 (I actually received my original one in a Christmas Glossybox). I’ve tried new razor alternatives from time-to-time, but I’ve actually found nothing that compares.









The Wilkinson Sword Intuition Ultra Moisture Razor is priced at £6.49 and claims to be 'the only razor that lathers, shaves and moisturises'. The razor itself can be quite bulky, which isn’t fantastic for travelling, but it does make it easy to use in the shower. You’re certainly less likely to drop it or lose it! What’s special about this razor is that it’s surrounded by a thick ‘creamy soap’. Which protects your skin as you shave, as it lathers up just like a shaving gel would. Of course, there are other razors on the market that have built in soaps, but none are quite like this. 

The soap also gives you protection from the blades, which means you are less likely to cut yourself or slip. Since 2014 I’ve never had a razor related injury with this! The blades are sharp enough to get a decent shave and the packaging is 100% recyclable, which means you don't go into battle getting it out of the packaging! You even getting a suction cap holder to hold it to the wall in the shower, which is handy as it's pretty large so doesn't really balance on the shelf!

I honestly could not rave about this razor enough! You’d think it would be really expensive too but it’s only £7 for the original razor and then £7 for three replacement cartridges. You can pick up the Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig