Friday 31 July 2015

The First Ever 'Beauty Cereal'

I'm always up for trying innovative products, especially when they are a little bit different. So when I was offered the chance to try the first ever 'Beauty Cereal' I was more than intrigued. The Believe Beauty Breakfast* has just launched into Wholefoods, but what exactly is it?








Well it's a breakfast cereal, that you treat like any other cereal but it's been created for your skin, hair and nails. It's packed with ingredients that give a kickstart to your beauty regime. There's granola and British honey toasted oats, so you're getting a wholesome breakfast that keeps you full all morning. There's also coconut, sun dried blueberries and cranberries, which makes it really tasty, it certainly does not taste like sawdust like some other granolas. The granola has been made into clusters and they've been blended with 17 vitamins, including vitamins A, B12, B3, B5, B6, vitamins C, D and E plus zinc, selenium, magnesium and biotin.

What I found particularly interesting is comparing the calories of this to other cereals on the market. I suspected that it might be quite high, which would defeat the point of filling your body with good vitamins. It's actually comparable to other cereals on the market! It's the same calorie consumption as Kelloggs Crunchy Nut and the Jordan's Crunchy Oat Granola. 




You can tell this has been made with the beauty world in mind, as the packaging is gorgeous. I love the purple colour theme and it has some really pretty gold detailing. I have to be honest and say that cereal is not normally my thing, in fact I normally hate it. However, I've really enjoyed eating this! You can eat it with milk like a regular cereal, you can mix it with yoghurt, but I actually even like eating it on it's own.

The cereal retails for £4.50 a packet here, which is for 450g. This makes it a bit pricey than other cereals on the market, but this is a bit unique. I'd recommend mixing it into your routine, by having it for breakfast a couple of days a week. That way you get the benefits of the nutrients without a huge price hike to your shopping bill.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig