Monday 1 June 2015

May Beauty Favourites

Months come and go but one thing always remains the same. My favourite blog posts to read (and write!) are favourites posts! It's really handy to have a quick roundup of everyone's favourite beauty items, many of which often make their way onto my shopping list.


May Beauty Favourites

So I'm here once again to share my beauty favourites with you all - I've got a bit of a mixed bag this month! First up is my new favourite foundation, the Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation by L'Oreal. This foundation is beyond words and it really deserves the hype that has been surrounding it in recent weeks. A flawless matte finish, that isn't cakey or powdery - it just looks like skin. It covers a whole heap of imperfections and it lasts whatever the weather - this is definitely coming on holiday with me!

The Real Techniques Sculpting Brush is brand new to the Real Techniques family. It's designed to sculpt your cheekbones for that perfect contoured look. The best bit is that you can use this with cream and powdered products, so it's a perfect all-rounder. It's only £9.99 too, so it's completely affordable!

Next we have two high end products, the first is an old favourite of mine; the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow. Another product carrying huge hype and it really doesn't disappoint! I've had this in my collection for well over a year and I've recently rediscovered it. It gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks and it's packaging is far too pretty! The second high end product is the By Terry Kohl pencil in the shade 'Bronze Generation'. It's a dark black/brown shade with some subtle shimmer running through it. It's really soft, which means applying it is really easy and it's easy to blend out too!

Last but not least we have the GHD Final Fix Hairspray. I was actually gifted this in my goodie bag when I attended #TheLiveShoot a few weekends ago. I took it with me to Birmingham as it was the perfect travel size and I was really impressed with it. It's a really fine mist and it sets your hair in place, it did wonders for my full fringe which has a habit of flying all over the place.

That's my favourites for the month of May, I'd love to hear what your favourites are in the comments below!

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig