Saturday 23 May 2015

Products I've Recently Finished



Some of my favourite blog posts to read are empties posts, because normally if you’ve finished a product, you’ve managed to form a steady opinion on it. Here are the products, which have recently made their way to the recycling pile.

Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo & Conditioner
I’ve mentioned a few times that I’ve got permed hair, so when it comes to haircare, I need something that will look after my curls. You can probably tell by the packaging (they are really grubby) that these lasted me quite a long time! I’m a big fan of this range, it helps my hair stay frizz-free in all climates and my curls look lovely too!

I’ve tried a lot of deodorants in my time, but this one from Dove has been a staple in my collection for years now. Instead of being a liquid formula, it’s more a cream consistency. You twist the screw at the bottom and it disperses exactly the amount you need. The packaging says “Proven Wetness Protection” and it’s true – no sweat, no matter the heat makes it through. It also doesn’t irritate my skin, a lot of other products have left me itchy in the past!

When this product first launched it look the beauty world by storm. It’s a handy moisturiser packaged in a spray can. You literally do as it as, spray it on your skin, give it a quick pat and you’re good to go! I’m quite sad that I’ve come to the end of this product and I’ll definitely be repurchasing it in the near future!

This product is not new to my empties posts as I get through it so quickly! Colab Dry Shampoo is the brainchild of Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends). It’s an invisible formula, which soaks up any grease in your hair and leaves your locks looking (and smelling) fabulous. Colab have actually just released a brand new scent called Monaco – more on that another time.


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig