Monday 18 May 2015

My Little Provence Box




It’s that time of the month again, the My Little Box subscription has landed on my doorstep. If I’m being more specific it actually arrives for me at work (you get a discount if you deliver it to your workplace). This month My Little Box has a Provence theme!

In the box this month we have two lifestyle items. The first is a magnet set, the idea is that you can dress your My Little Doll however you see fit. Although this is cute,  I’m not really convinced of it’s worth (especially as I don’t have a fridge)!  The second item is what My Little Box call “The Sunny Cuff” which is a cute gold bracelet. You can wear it as it is, or you can customise it with embroidery. Simply thread the threads through the holes and you have a completely different bracelet. I think this is very cool and very unique, I’ve never seen anything like it!

Now onto the beauty items! The first thing that caught my eye is “The Amazing Pencil’ which is a pretty brown eyeshadow crayon. My Little Box has a side company, called 'My Little Beauty' who make their own beauty products. So this eyeshadow crayon is made by them directly! The next thing I spotted were four miniatures that looked like freebies from a hotel bathroom. However, I was quite surprised to see that they are actually made by L’Occitane en Provence. There’s a Mer & Mistral Shower Gel, Roses et Raines Hand & Nail Cream, a Verbena Body Lotion and a Verbena Leaf Soap. These are all things I haven’t tried before, so I’ll definitely put them in my travel drawer for next time I go away.

If I’m completely honest, this months My Little Box didn't blow me away! Previous boxes have been better, especially when you compare it to last months box (link here). However, I do love this brand and it’s currently the only subscription box I have on-the-go! If you’re interested you can subscribe here for £11 and £3.95 P&P.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig