Wednesday 29 April 2015

Pop & Glow With No7



The Pop & Glow Duo Blusher from No7 caught my eye straight away. It was in the "new" section on the Boots website and I absolutely fell in love with it. I've already tried the 'Pop & Glow' from No7 in the past (see Instant Radiance review here and cream blusher review here). So when I saw this new product idea, I was completely sold. 

Lets be honest, what immediately caught my eye was the playful packaging. Packaging like this normally doesn't appeal to me, but I thought it was funky and cute! There were two colour variations to choose from; Sunrise Glow (bright pink blusher with champagne highlighter) and Sunset Glow (deep pink blusher with bronzed highlighter). I opted for Sunrise Glow as the colours looked like they would suit my pale skintone the best. 

The one thing that worried me about this is if I'd be able to keep the blusher and highlighter separate on application. Luckily it's surprisingly easy and I've never ended up with bright pink on my cheekbones! You just hold the bullet at an angle on the side you want to use, very simple!

As with the other Pop & Glow products, the formula of this is really nice. It's not wet or sticky, but it's not drying or matte - it's the perfect halfway house! The product itself is really soft, so it applies to your face with minimal effort, without dragging or pulling. It blends out very easily too, I've used it with both my fingertips and a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it works great with both. The colour is buildable, so whether you want a subtle finish or a real pop of colour, it's all achievable! 

The Pop & Glow Duo Blusher from No7 retails for £9.99 here and I think it's worth every penny! 

Hope, Freedom, Love

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig