Sunday 19 April 2015

Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow Pencils

The Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow Pencils had a whole heap of coverage on their release and I've been eager to try them. In fact they went out of stock almost instantly online, so I've been waiting patiently for them to return. 

I originally picked up Beige Minimal, which I've had for a couple of weeks. You can see by the swatch that it's a very basic beige shade. As the shade name suggests, it's very minimal on the lid, but it just adds a wash of colour which makes your eyes look wide awake. I was really impressed with the formula, it stayed all day and it did not crease on my oily eyelids. 

I decided that I'd try another shade and this time I opted for Brun Dadaiste. Again, you can see in the swatch that this is a rich chocolate brown. I've been using this with Beige Minimal, I cover the lid with Beige Minimal and literally draw a line in my lid with Brun Dadaiste. I take my MAC 217 and I blend the colour out and it's literally an effortless smokey eye. 

These pencils are only £5.99 and they are fantastic value for money! I already have my eye on the Mauve one!

  Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig