Wednesday 22 April 2015

Boots Haul

Boots Haul Shopping Makeup

We've all been there, a Boots store and a three-for-two offer across all makeup. It's a dangerous situation for any makeup fanatic, let alone a beauty blogger. I debated what I wanted to get for quite some time, but I eventually settled on six items that I'm super chuffed with! When I haul makeup, I like to get items from my wish list that I've wanted for a while or items that have a lot of coverage on the bloggersphere. However, two sneaky things fell into my basket, that I hadn't seen before.

Soap & Glory Solar Powder
I've heard so many good things about the Soap & Glory Solar Powder and I couldn't resist any longer. After all, it is officially bronzing season! Vivianna Does Makeup and Lily Pebbles completely sold this too me, so far I have no regrets! It's such a natural coloured bronzer and I think it's just beautiful! I actually think that sometimes Soap & Glory products can be a little over priced for the highstreet, but I'm in love with this and it's totally worth the pennies. This retails for £11 here.

Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush
I couldn't leave my Boots order without chucking one of the new Maxfactor blushers into the mix. They are the most gorgeous colours and they've been raved about no end. Tipped to be the high street dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers, how can you resist?! I picked up the shade 'Gorgeous Berries', I love the deep pink undertones. These retail for £8.99 here.

Seventeen Define and Conquer Kit
Never one to resist a contour kit, when I saw the Seventeen Define and Conquer Kit (love the name!), I knew it was coming home with me. It retails for a tiny £5.99 and there are two colours to choose from on the website (light and medium). This is another product that gets some dashing reviews, I cannot wait to try this out. You can buy it online here.

Rimmel Good To Glow Highlighter
This is a brand new product from Rimmel which I first spotted on British Beauty Blogger. I'm a bit of a highlighter fanatic, so I can never resist trying something new. These are a liquid highlighter, blend it directly onto your skin, or add to foundation for a summer glow! There are three shades available, so there should be something good for a different skintones. These retail for £4.99, bargain

No7 Pop and Glow Duo Blush and Shimmer 
I'm a huge fan of my Pop and Glow products from No7! I have the highlighting stick and a gorgeous bright pink blusher. So when I saw the Pop and Glow duo in Sunrise Glow, my heart skipped a beat. First of all, the packaging is so sweet! I love the swirly design and the packaging gives me a real pick me up on a dull morning. Secondly, the product is amazing! The blusher is pigmented and blendable, the highlighter is dewy and creamy. Win, win! It retails for £9.95 here.

LOreal Paris Color Riche Eyeshadow Primer Base
Last on my list is this primer base for your eyeshadow from LOreal. I have really oily eyelids, so I always need something to make my eyeshadow last through the day. I've not tried this product and I haven't read any reviews, so I have no idea what this is going to be like. I love the idea of a primer in pencil form though, perfect for travelling?! It only cost me £5.99 too, so if it's good, it's a blooming bargain

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig