Sunday 22 March 2015

Cheek To Chic | Charlotte Tilbury

Cheek To Chic Charlotte Tilbury love is the drug blusher makeup review






Charlotte Tilbury is taking the beauty world by storm with her line of beauty products. She literally has us all on the edge of our seats waiting to see what is coming next. The products are not only beautiful, but they perform well too. I've had my eye on a few different Charlotte Tilbury products for a while, but I wanted to see if the hype stuck around. 


Chris picked me up the 'Cheek To Chic Swis & Pop Blusher' as an anniversary present and I actually hadn't heard much about it. I have the shade 'Love Is The Drug' which is a pretty pink combination. At first I just thought that this is a blusher made up of two shades that you just swish together. However, after further research, I found that Charlotte describes this as a '2-step application ritual'. You run your brush around the outer ring and use the shade to contour your cheek bones and then apply the middle shade to the apples of your cheeks. 

After finding this out, the product made much more sense to me and it actually works! The colours compliment each other really beautifully and it gives you a much more natural contoured look. I actually don't have a pointed blusher brush, which at times makes it difficult to pick up the pigment of each shade separately, but it just takes some paitence. The middle shade is naturally much more pigmented than the outside, so I just have to dip my brush in to get the colour I want. The colours are really creamy and they give a nice glow to the cheeks, which I love!

I'm utterly obsessed with this idea and lets be honest, the packaging has me swooning too! Now I really want to try all the other 'Cheek To Chic' palettes, in particular 'Sex On Fire'. The Cheek To Chic palettes retail for £30 at Selfridges and the Charlotte Tilbury website

Hope, freedom & love.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig