Wednesday 25 February 2015

Valentines Day Glossybox 2015


Of course February is the home of Valentines Day, so many boxes have been taking the month of love as a theme. Glossybox is no different "This month we're celebrating all things love... introducing you to all your beauty soul mates". Glossybox boast that we've received four full sized items in the boxes. As far as Glossyboxes have gone in the last few months this is not actually too bad. Recently I've opened boxes and been pretty upset with the contents, but this month was not full of total anger. 

So whats inside? Well if you ignore the really annoying part; another So Susan product (this time a cheek/lip quartet) it's not too shabby. There is a the spoiler item which is the Royal Apothic Tinties Balm. This looks really nice in the packaging but it's getting some really rubbish reviews, I'll try it and report back! The Got2b All Star 10-in-1 Styling Treatment (£4 here) is next. This is a treatment from Schwarzkopf which claims to provide 'shine, fullness, strength, thickness, smoothness, suppleness, protection, anti-frizz, anti-humidity and shape'. That is a lot of promises but I'll definitely be giving it a go - I like testing hair products. 

Next is the Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow - this actually looks really pretty. Seems like it's pretty pigmented and I like experimenting with eyeshadows (even if they are Glossybox's favourite thing). The next thing I noticed was a little pack of Love Hearts (cute and they actually fit the theme). The last thing in my box is the Wilkinsons Sword Hydro Silk (£10 here) razor, which I'm actually really excited to try! It sounds silly but last time Glossybox included a razor I fell in love with it (I still use it now)!

If you read my blog regularly you'll know that I recently unsubscribed from Glossybox, so this is the last one you'll see featured on my blog for a while. However, this really isn't a really bad box. For me I'm just sick of seeing brands like So Susan time and time again. They've lost their touch a little but I hope they get it back soon! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig