Wednesday 11 February 2015

Models Own Chrome Collection



When the Models Own sale started, there was one collection right at the top of my list. It's the brand new Chrome Collection

The Chrome Collection features TEN metal nail polishes which are formulated to give the liquid metal effect. I'm really impressed with these polishes and they look amazing on the nails. The formula is quite thin, so it does show up the imperfections in your nails if you have ridges. The thin formula means that dries really quickly though, so it's really easy to layer it up. The pigmentation is surprisingly strong, you only need one coat to get the colour payoff, but I always apply two anyway.

I have to give a mention to the packaging, isn't it amazing?! I love the bottle and the brush is the lovely flat brush. Perfect for getting a flawless application. I have two colours from the collection; Chrome Rose and Chrome Indigo. You can see that the colours are both gorgeous! I've been loving wearing Indigo on it's own, and Rose as an accent to a manicure. 

There was a time that I thought Models Own were a bit of a rubbish brand. However, they've really upped their game recently and the polishes are sublime! You can buy the Chrome Collection directly from the Models Own website here


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig