Saturday, 14 February 2015

Luscious Lips

 
When it comes to lips, I don't really do lipstick! Wearing bright colours has never really been my thing (even though everyone says it really suits me). What I do love is lip products that provide a nice natural colour, but also have a no fuss formula. These are three products that I love; they all are easy to wear, easy to apply and I feel comfortable wearing them.

Revlon Lip Butters
Lets be honest these were one of the most HYPED products I've ever seen. However, for me these were more than just a fling; these lip butters have a full time home in my beauty arsenal. They are perfect for this time of year, your lips are a little dry but you still want something to compliment your look. I can apply these on-the-go, without a mirror for a mid-afternoon colour pick-me-up. These retail for £7.99, you can buy them here.

Maybelline Color Show 
From one old hype to a more recent favourite from the beauty blogging world. These are marketed as a lipstick, but to me it's really a lipstick-balm hybrid. I picked this up completely on a whim before they were widely released and I'd heard nothing about it. They have a really creamy texture and this is a perfect 'my lips but better' shade. I have really small lips, so the tiny pencil really helps me get a perfect application! These retail for £4.99, you can buy them here.

LOreal Glam Shine Stain Splash
This is probably my favourite product of the three, I own a lot of shades! What I love about these is that they are a stain and gloss in one! For the first hour or so you get a glossy high shine gloss and then this wears off to a stain on the lips. These are perfect for when I'm at work filming tradeshows. I can reapply for a look that is a little more dressy or leave the stain all day and completely forget about it. These retails for £7.99, you can buy them here

What are your holy grail lip products? Do you have a product that you have multiple shades of? 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog