Monday, 29 December 2014

Party Prep with You Beauty

 
If you don't know how You Beauty works, every month You Beauty select products and send you a list. You then pick two products that you want to try and you get a few little samples too. It only costs £6.95, which includes postage and packaging. It's such a bargain and you can subscribe here. 

This month You Beauty was all about Party Prep, providing everything you need for the party season. There were a lot of great products to choose from and it's was tough to pick what I wanted. However, I narrowed it down to two items that I'm really excited about! First up is the Colab Dry Shampoo (available here) which I already have and LOVE! This is the brand new dry shampoo from Ruth Crilly and it's just fantastic. I have a full sized can but I figured these would be great for travelling, as I'm actually off to America again in January. 

The second product I went for was the Teeez Head Over Heels nail polish. I opted for Frosted Gleam which is a clear polish with silver glitter. It's bound to be perfect for glittery manicures!

Did you get the You Beauty Discovery Box this month? What did you pick?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog