Saturday 27 December 2014

ESPA Refining Skin Polish

This is one of those products that I've had in my stash for a long time! I actually won this in an advent competition in 2013 and I never got around to trying it. I've been quite interested in skincare recently and I figured it was time to try this out.

The ESPA Refining Skin Polish is a exfoliator that aims to deeply cleanse and renew. The formula itself is a cream which has little exfoliating beads inside of it. It's got quite a rough texture to it when you touch it but it feels nice on the skin. To use the polish you make your skin damn and apply the cream to your skin. You then massage it around your face in circular motions. You then have to rinse it off thoroughly, really throughly! Otherwise you apply your foundation and you end up finding little beads.

I started using this while my skin was having some weird breakouts. I was getting spots that were really deep under the skin but really painful and huge. ESPA say that if you're skin is oily you should only use this every 7-10 days. So, I started using this once a week on a Sunday and I saw a good difference in my skin. It's definitely left my skin feeling brighter and it's made my skin more of an even texture. 

You have to spare a moment to talk about the packaging - it's gorgeous! It's a heavy glass jar with a marble effect lid. It looks impressive on the countertop! 

If you fancy giving this a try you can pick it up for £26 here at Liberty London
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig