Friday 19 December 2014

Clarins Ombre Matte Collection



Now this is a new eyeshadow from Clarins and it's from the Ombre Matte collection. It's a texture that had me completely confused! Looking at it in the pan it just looks like a matt eyeshadow, but it's actually a new cream-to-powder texture. It has the smoothness of a cream shadow, but with the hold of a powder. Sounds perfect right?

The Ombre Matte shadows are part of the autumn collection for Clarins and they come in brown and nude shades. Here I have is Nude Pink, which is exactly what it says on the tin! The best way I've found to apply this is with my fingers, I just use this lovely shadow as a base. Then I top it with other shadows to create whatever look I'm going for. It's really creamy and it applies really easily and it holds in place too, it's the perfect base!

I cannot leave without giving the packing a mention. It comes in the classic red Clarins box and opening the box reveals a gorgeous gold lid. It's got an angle on one side with a 'C' embossed on the edge. 

You can pick up the Ombre Matte Eyeshadows from Escentual for £19 (here).
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig