Friday, 19 December 2014

Clarins Ombre Matte Collection

 


Now this is a new eyeshadow from Clarins and it's from the Ombre Matte collection. It's a texture that had me completely confused! Looking at it in the pan it just looks like a matt eyeshadow, but it's actually a new cream-to-powder texture. It has the smoothness of a cream shadow, but with the hold of a powder. Sounds perfect right?

The Ombre Matte shadows are part of the autumn collection for Clarins and they come in brown and nude shades. Here I have is Nude Pink, which is exactly what it says on the tin! The best way I've found to apply this is with my fingers, I just use this lovely shadow as a base. Then I top it with other shadows to create whatever look I'm going for. It's really creamy and it applies really easily and it holds in place too, it's the perfect base!

I cannot leave without giving the packing a mention. It comes in the classic red Clarins box and opening the box reveals a gorgeous gold lid. It's got an angle on one side with a 'C' embossed on the edge. 

You can pick up the Ombre Matte Eyeshadows from Escentual for £19 (here).

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog