Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Chaos



Today I was planning to show you pictures of my new home and my festive decorations.  I imagined cute pictures of the Christmas Tree set up in place, with the presents all around it on the floor. However, the truth is I don’t have a Christmas Tree yet and I don’t have a single room finished to show off.

If you follow me on Twitter you probably know that on Saturday Chris and I moved home. We bought our first place in February and since then we’ve been renovating every single room. We decided in October that we would host Christmas the race began to get everything finished. It’s safe to say we went down to the wire, in fact many things are not finished. However, we still decided to work around it all and host Christmas anyway.

As I type we have 20-odd boxes dotted all around the house and unbuilt furniture waiting in every room. We even have a washing machine in the middle of our living room – it’s total chaos. The stress of this is unexplainable, I’m running on very little sleep and I’m feeling very under the weather.

The PLAN is today that we will make some good progress and tonight I’ll be frantically decorating our tree. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but what I do know is that there will be turkey, pigs in blankets and mince pies!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I’ll be back with another blog post on Boxing Day!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig