Friday 28 November 2014

Glossybox November 2014




I know I've said this before, but I genuinely feel like it's time to unsubscribe to Glossybox. I'm going to give the Christmas box a whirl and then I'm going to call it a day. They seem to send us the same brands time and time again and for me, it's just not exciting anymore. Lets have a look at the contents:

H20+ Face Oasis Hydration Treatment
The Face Oasis Hydration Treatment is an oil-free face moisturiser. It aims to "rapidly replenish depleted skin and fill surface lines with a surge of moisture". It's packed with multi-vitamins A and E which help your skin resist environmental stress. This gets glowing reviews on M&S so I'm definitely going to give it a go. It's only a little tube so I'm not sure how much use I'll get!

Lollipops Eye Pencil
Lollipops is a completely new brand to me, I've never heard of them before. This just seems to be a standard black eyeliner. It's one that you twist up rather than sharpen, which is always a benefit. They claim to have a long-lasting formula which is intensely pigmented. 

MONU Soothing Hawaii Facial OilGlossybox seem to like sending us productions from Monu, this time it's the Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil. This is a gentle face oil which is ideally used to relax and comfort irritated skin. It contains sandalwood and lavender and it's said to feel comfortable all day long. Monu say to apply a small amount to the skin and massage into the skin in upward movements. I'm always weary of using oil on my skin as it's very greasy naturally, but I'm going to give this a go as a night treatment.


2True Pro Sparklers Nail Art Glitter
This is another brand that I'm sick of seeing in Glossybox. It does actually get boring to keep receiving more and more products from the same brand. Especially when you don't like the products! This is a pot of glitter for use on manicures, I'm going to give this to my sister as she likes to experiment which this type of thing.

Burts Bees Lip Shine
This is a nice product to receive and I'll give this a whirl! Burts Bee's say that this is a "Natural, sheer colour enriched with moisturising Apricot Wax". Looks like a fabulous colour for this time of year!

Did you buy this months Glossybox? Are you impressed?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig