Friday 21 November 2014

Bob The Polar Bear




Bob The Polar Bear, The Body Shop (£4)

We all know that I cannot resist something cute, so when I was shopping on The Body Shop, it was no surprise that this ended up in my basket. Bob The Polar Bear is part of the Christmas offering from The Body Shop. Isn't he just gorgeous?

I love the festive sponges that The Body Shop bring out every year. This year we have two options; there's a penguin and Bob! I actually expected this to be much smaller than it actually is. It's a really good size (
L 9cm x H 12cm x D 8cm) and it's super soft. It aims to lather your body wash so it goes further but it also gives you gentle exfoliation!

This would make such a cute and sweet stocking filler, but I'm definitely keeping this one for myself! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig