Friday, 3 October 2014

Updating My Wardrobe for Autumn | Wish List

 







As the weather turns colder we're making our way into my favourite season of the year! I love Autumn, I love the fresh mornings, the fallen leaves and the cosy clothes. Shopping for Autumn clothes is one of my favourite things and I've managed to create quite a long list of things I need want. Today I thought I'd show you some of my favourite things on the wish list. 

I love the belted skater dress from New Look, the colours are really pretty and a bit different to something I'd wear in the summer months. I wear a lot of these kinds of dresses to work in the week. They are comfy but look smart. I love kimono's and I love the idea of wearing them through the colder months. This crochet kimono from New Look comes in a few different colours, including a Autumn friendly red. Another New Look find is this Butterfly Scarf, I love wearing different scarfs all year round but I don't have many in these colours. A good pair of boots is essential when the weather turns cold, I always find a pair in Topshop that I fall in love with. I love these 'Blighty Boots'! An alternative to the kimono would be these Lace Back Cardigan from Miss Selfridge, it's such a beauitiful colour! I don't change my handbag as much as I'd like too but I do like a good staple black bag for the winter. I love this Accessorize bag black it's got three different sections similar to the famous Zara Office City bag! Last but not least is this beautiful Owl Watch, I have such a soft spot for anything with owls on it and this is so cute! 

What do you tend to buy as the seasons change?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog