Sunday 26 October 2014

Tarte Pin Up Girl Blush Palette


Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette, $42

Until now I only had one of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushers and I love it, everything about it is just beautiful! The colour, the formulation, the pigmentation, the staying power, the packaging, I love it all. So when I saw this Sephora exclusive I knew that I had to have it! The Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette is part of the Christmas 2014 collection and it was love at first sight. 

The palette features five Amazonian Clay blushers, incased in a parisian-inspired gold palette. The palette has a glittery exterior, which is decorated with two hair slides. The colours in the palette are all brand new shades, which is great as it means you won't get any collection doubles. The colours are; 'Breathless' which is a beige with a hint of pink, 'Embraced' which is a plum rose, 'Whimsy' which is a light pink, 'Bashful' which is a peach shade and 'Irreplaceable' which is a mauve shade. I didn't have the heart to stick my fingers in and swatch this, but you can see swatches at Temptalia here.

Normally the full sized blushers from Tarte are 0.2oz and each of these are 0.15oz. So they are decent sized blushers, not tiny little samples. 

It's quite a bulky palette and the decoration isn't exactly the sleek, black packaging I tend to admire, but I can let it go for the beauty of this! It's definitely a little different to the packaging we tend to see these days, but it's still pretty! This is one incredible palette, it's priced at $42, which is pricey but not horrendous with the exchange rate. Its perfect for Tarte fans or even people who are new to the brand! This literally has me weak at the knees, it's stunning and I know a lot of beauty junkies will want it!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig